In Loving Memory of the Friends We Have Lost
Little baby Groot was only 3 months old when he began having terrible seizures and difficulty breathing. After dozens of tests and treatment, his seizures continued to get worse. At only 4 months old, Groot couldn’t fight his illness anymore and said goodbye to this world with his parents by his side.
Mama cat and her kittens were brought in to the veterinarian barely alive. They fought so hard, but despite everyone’s best efforts they were too far gone to pull through. They all crossed the rainbow bridge together, but their memories will stay with us all.
Ozwald was brought to Winterfield Veterinary Clinic after he was poisoned in his own backyard. The poison caused his kidneys to fail. The veterinarians and staff fought for several days to bring him back, but his little organs just couldn’t handle the blow.
Ethan was brought to White Oak Animal Hospital where he was diagnosed with a severe hernia. While awaiting his surgery, Ethan passed quietly in his sleep, surrounded by his siblings. He will be dearly missed by all who knew and loved him.